It's alright, it only hurts when I breathe
Today was ok. Well, today was not ok. Today was, well...today.
I had to go back to the job I interviewed at yesterday for the third time; this time to take a skills test. I only hope it pays enough, otherwise I'll be pissy. What's new, right?
I went last night to Mercy Lounge and saw Grant Lee Phillips, formerly of Grant Lee Buffalo. It was an amazing show, he has such a great voice. He was there with someone else named John Doe, who I wasn't familiar with, but Christopher and I stuck it out just to get to see Grant Lee. So worth the $10 bucks I paid to get in!
Things are still strange between J and I. Very stiff, almost comical when we chat--everything is a joke. It's like we're not able to have real conversations now....when we text message or email, they are so fake their oozing it. Kinda sad really. I noticed he'd not been online in a while during the day, so me being slightly paranoid and just smart enough, I wondered if he had another screen name on AOL. Using my smart girl powers (heheheeh, right) I looked, knowing he was a creature of habit and not very creative. Didn't take me long to find a new screen name for him. I added him to my buddy list to see and sure enough, this morning he signed on for about 20 or 25 minutes. I'm not even sure how I feel about all that right now.........I will admit I do hate it when people are sneaky....Makes me feel like they are dishonest about everything, you know. I'm going Tuesday with my mother (although he doesn't know it) to get my things from J. My mom is going up to work to retrieve them for me, while I wait in the car. After that is done, I guess it truly will be the time to bow out gracefully. Sad thing is, I don't think it will be hard at all to do...
Oy...
xoxo

<< Home